AirVoice Device Unlock Policy
If you're an AirVoice subscriber with a locked handset, you may be eligible for a replacement phone. Below is our policy for unlocking phones:
- Customers must request handset unlocking.
- Customers must have had their locked device activated on AirVoice Wireless service for no fewer than 12 months and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- Customers must request this interim unlocking solution while their service is active and in good standing or within 60 days after their active service days expire. This 60-day grace period applies even if the customer’s telephone number was recycled or ported.
- Customers must currently own an AirVoice locked handset launched on AirVoice’s service after September 01, 2018 or activated with AirVoice’s service after September 01, 2018.
- Customers must possess a handset that is in working condition.
- Customers must possess a handset that is not reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
- If a customer requesting handset unlocking is deployed military personnel, upon provision of deployment papers, AirVoice will honor that customer’s unlocking request.
- Customers are eligible for this program only once every twelve months.
- A person who requests unlocking must be the customer of record with AirVoice on the service and AirVoice could, in its discretion, require proof that the requisite party is the customer of record.
AirVoice has the right to refuse any request that we feel is an abuse of our unlocking policy or if it appears to be part of a larger fraudulent scheme. Please note that our policy is subject to change at any time without warning.
To find out if your phone is eligible for unlocking and to submit a request, please contact customer care at