Pay As You Go
|Card Value||Bonus $ Amount||Total $ Amount||Per Minute||Standard Minute||Expiration||Action|
*No nationwide long distance or roaming charges. Includes Puerto Rico & US Virgin Islands. MMS, and Data also available - As low as $3.33 per month!
Our pay-as-you-go cell phone plan works just like it sounds - you pay upfront for your minutes.
Simply choose and pay for how many minutes you want and start using your pay-as-you-go phone.
Doing more than just talking? No worries. Our plans include text, MMS, and data.
Once you’ve used all your credit, all you have to do is purchase more minutes online through your AirVoice Wireless account. It’s as simple as that.
At just $0.10 per minute, our plans help you stay on budget and customize your usage.
Looking to save even more money?
We offer free bonus minutes starting at the $20 plan. You can earn between $1 and $20 in bonus minutes depending on the plan you choose. See our chart for easy plan comparisons.
AirVoice Wireless pay-as-you-go has no contract. You can start and stop using your pay-as-you-go phone whenever you want.
No Hidden FeesThere are never hidden overage charges or fees.
Tip: Pay-as-you-go minutes do have expiration dates, so be sure to use all your minutes before they expire.
- Text Messaging ($0.10 per message- sent/received)
- Voicemail (standard airtime charges apply)
- MMS ($0.10 per message- sent/received)
- International SMS: $0.10/message
- International MMS: $0.10/message
- Data: $0.0666/MB
411 DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE
- Dialing 411 directly from your Airvoice Handset will result in a charge of $2.65 for the first minute. All airtime used after that first minute is billed at $0.10 per minute. Airvoice Wireless recommends dialing a “toll-free” 411 service such as 1-800-FREE-411. These numbers provide directory assistance at a lesser charge of $0.10 per minute from your Airvoice Wireless Phone.
- MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE: The fee is $1.00 per month, and is usually billed on the 8th day of the month. If your account has less than $1.00, your remaining balance will be depleted.