To check your expiration date:
Dial *777# SEND to receive a text message stating your account expiration date anytime or dial 611 SEND from your handset. When your account reaches 3 days before the expiration date, you will hear a recording when placing an outgoing call to let you know that your airtime will expire soon. The recording will be played on your 1st call daily on your last 3 days of expiration.
To set up your voicemail:
- From wireless phone dial your cellular number or press and hold the “1” key.
- The system will ask you to enter your personal pass code (think of any easy to remember pass code and enter it when prompted).
- The system will prompt you to record your own personal greeting or to select a standard greeting.
To listen to your messages:
- Dial your wireless phone number from your wireless phone or any other touch-tone phone
- Press * to interrupt the greeting.v 3. Enter your pass code
- The system will automatically play your new voice messages.
Call waiting allows you to answer a second call while another call is in progress. To use call waiting:
- Press SEND to answer the second
- To alternate between calls, continue to press SEND
Caller ID shows you the phone number of most incoming calls. If you don’t want to answer your wireless phone and you have Voicemail, you can let the incoming call roll to your Voicemail box. Caller ID works whenever your phone is powered on. It even works when Call Waiting alerts you of an incoming call.
Per Call Blocking
Per Call Blocking allows you to selectively block the presentation of your wireless phone number. To block your wireless phone number from appearing:
- Enter *67+ the phone number you are calling & press SEND
- Your number will show up as anonymous on the receiver’s caller ID
Text Messaging (SMS)
Text Messaging (SMS) allows you to send or receive short alphanumeric messages (up to 160 characters in length) using your wireless phone. Text messaging service also includes e-mail and web-based messaging. Your unique e-mail address is your 10-digit wireless email@example.com. For example: if your number is (555)123-4567, your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multimedia Messaging (MMS)
Multimedia Messaging allows you to send or receive messages that include media such as pictures, videos or sounds using your wireless phone. Use of this feature requires an MMS compatible phone as well as the appropriate MMS feature on your Airvoice account. You can exchange Multimedia Messages with any compatible phone by addressing the message to the recipient’s 10-digit mobile number. You can also send Multimedia Messages to e-mail addresses. Multimedia Messages sent to non-MMS capable phones will be delivered as a text message instructing the recipient on how to view the message online.
Mobile Web (Data)
The Mobile Web, or Data, provides you with the Internet access on your mobile device. Use of this feature requires a Data compatible phone as well as the appropriate Data feature on your Airvoice account. Please note, although you may attempt to view any webpage using your mobile phone, not all websites are formatted for mobile devices. You may experience delays as well as inability to access certain websites when using the internet on your mobile phone.